- #203 (no title)
- Practice Areas
- Recent News
Posts by category
- Category: Uncategorized
- New Test for Independent Contractors
- California Employees Win $15 Million Settlement in Seating Case
- California Supreme Court Rules that Employees Are Entitled to Seats
- The Perils of the Gig Economy
- Home and Mobile Offices: What’s the Law?
- What Should Be in a Paystub?
- California employees have the right to challenge an employer’s illegal employment policies and employment contracts.
- Employees are not required to arbitrate claims brought under the Labor Code Private Attorneys General Act.
- Court rules that employers must reimburse employees who use their personal cell phones for work.